Eliaser Leizer Benjamin Bendit Henau Zischesh, died 1766 Amsterdam, Muiderberg cemetery: on 21 Teveth 5526 - Leizer ben Bendit Hena.|
was married twice with unknown spouses.
1st daughter from 1st spouse; sons & youngest daughter from 2nd. to:
1) Judith Jerath Eliaser Leizer Henau, birth 1706 Amsterdam
Married 1729 Amsterdam, dtb 717/194; witn.groom: brother Jacob Salomon; witn.bride: f.Eliaser Benjamin.
Tnaim acharonim on 9 Tammuz 5489; groom: bachelor naaleh Chaim ben mhor"r Shlomo hakohen z.l; bride: Jerath, accompanied by father naaleh Elieser Leizer ben aged Baruch Bendit Hena m.h.l; brothers groom: naaleh Jacob & N.N. to:
Hijman Chaim Salomon Shlomo Cohen, birth 1704 Amsterdam
2) Jonas Eliaser Leizer Benjamin Hena Zischesh, birth 1724 Amsterdam, died 1784 Amsterdam, Muiderberg cemetery: on 10 Elul 5544 - pum Jona ben Leizer Hena.
Married 11 Jul 1749 Amsterdam, dtb 730/246; witn.groom: f.Eliaser Benjamin; witn.bride: f.Levie Salomon. to:
Schoontje Levie Norden, birth 1724 Londen, died 9 May 1765 Amsterdam, Muiderberg cemetery: on 16 Ijar 5525 - wife of Jona ben Leizer Zise., daughter of Levie Salomon Shlomo-Zalman Norden and Bele Michiel Yechiel-Michel Bing
3) Vrouwtje Elias Leizer Henau, birth 1724 Amsterdam, died 1747 Amsterdam, Muiderberg cemetery: on 14 Ijar 5507 - wife of Leime ben Bendit Henau ,at childbirth =
Sara Fraadche bat Leizer Henau (fisches Frank nr.181).
Married 1746 Amsterdam, dtb 728/288; groom widower of Ester Salomon Cohen; witn.bride: f.Elias Benedictus. to:
Levie Leime Benjamin Bendit Henau, died 1765 Amsterdam, Muiderberg cemetery: on 1 Ijar 5525 - Leime ben Bendit Henau.
4) Isaac Itsak Eliaser Leizer Henau Zischesh, birth 1731 Amsterdam, died 6 May 1803 Amsterdam, Muiderberg cemetery: Itsak ben Leizer Hena; member and during several years administrator of chevra kedosha Gemiluth Chasadim.
Married 1756 Amsterdam, dtb 734/472; witn.groom: f.Eliaser Benjamin; witn.bride: f.Simon Joseph.
Tnaim acharonim in act 5516/79 on 25 Sivan 5516;
groom: Itsak, accompanied by father aluf katsin Leizer ben Bendit Henau z.l, who donates fl. 1000,- to the dowry;
bride: Gitche, accompanied by father Simon ben Joseph, who donates fl. 2500,- to the dowry;
brother groom: Jona;
mother bride: Chava bat Nathan. to:
Judith Gitche Simon Arpel, birth 1734 Amsterdam, died 19 Jul 1771 Amsterdam, Zeeburg cemetery: on 8 Aw 5531 - wife of Isaac Eliaser [?], daughter of Simon Joseph Arpel and Eva Chava Nathan
5) Rachel Eliaser Leizer Henau, birth 1738 Amsterdam, died 27 Oct 1799 Amsterdam, Muiderberg cemetery: on 27 Oct 1799 - widow of Chaim ben Meyer Leeuwarden.
Married 1758 Amsterdam, dtb 736/295; witn.groom: f.Meyer Hendrik; witn.bride: f.Eliaser Benjamin. to:
Hijman Chaim Meyer Leeuwarden, birth 1732 Amsterdam, died 13 Jan 1799 Amsterdam, Muiderberg cemetery: Chaim ben Meyer Leeuwarden.